Most relaxing vacation I've ever had!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was beautifully decorated inside and out, it was like sailing on a five star hotel. The A/C was a little too high for my comfort on the inside of the ship, and I thought the deck lounges were uncomfortable to sit on after about 15 minutes, unless you had two towels to sit on. Other than that, it was excellent!

I would especially like to commend out waiter Janelle for providing such excellent customer service and being so friendly to our family.

Pros: Almost everything! The food\, entertainment\, room\, beauty of the ocean and the islands.

Cons: Not very happy with one shore excursion\, horseback riding in Jamaica\, and uncomfortable deck lounges

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!