Great Family Vacation! I loved Jamaica!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was ok. The rooms were smaller compared to their older ships. The customer service from our dining room attendees and housekeeping were excellent. I wish we would have stayed in Jamaica longer than Key West and Cayman Islands. The 80's show was great!

I tried the steak salad for the first time. It was the best steak I ever had. Their chicken tenders and fries were great.

The 80's show was excellent (the tribute to Prince was FANTASTIC!)\, but the comedy show needs improvement.

Compared to my daughter's day care program at Goddar it was poor.

They provided outstanding service. We had the best dining and housekeeping team. I loved how they knew all of our names.

The bed was awesome. I wish the room was bigger. The rooms wer smaller compared to Carnival's older ships.

Pros: Jamaica's beach and the customer service on the ship

Cons: The first day on the boat. The food lines were too long.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!