Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Another good time with Carnival

Sail Date: July 29, 2012

This is my second time on this ship in the past 2 years. I have to say that I was a little more disappointed this round than I was last. There really were no updates in the last 2 years, and the shows were even just about the same. My biggest disappointment came with dinner service. We did the new name your own dinner time, and it seemed like they were not prepared for it. Our one dinner service was over 2 hours long and it felt like we were ignored the whole time. Service everywhere else was very good, especially our room attendants! I did enjoy the new Serenity adults only area, but it needed a bit more control on the kids in there.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Over all staff was great, except when I had an issue with dinner service and drink service. My issue was not properly addressed and there was no ownership of the situations.
I would have liked to see a better quality of entertainment, and especially a change of shows in the last 2 years. The 1 comedian was very good, but the other did the same exact material each time--verbatim. Quite a disappointment.