Did it once. Do it again?

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
We didn't have any unresolved issues. But I still don't think I will do a cruise again. Getting on and off the ship was excruciatingly slow. And you just don't get enough time at each destination. On the other hand, I did learn that I don't have any desire to go back to Jamaica. The panhandling in Jamaica was overwhelming.

I was expecting excellent food but found it to be just average.

There was always something to do.

The dining room wait staff and stateroom staff were fantastic. The guest services and shop staff\, not so much.

The ship was very clean. Think of Las Vegas but floating.

The room was clean and kept clean. It didn't have many amenities. The biggest disappointment was a king bed made from two twins.

Pros: The planning was easy

Cons: Too many people\, too little time at each destination\, and hugely long lines.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!