Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great ports of call!

Sail Date: June 09, 2012

Overall, I was a bit disappointed with the ship. I was expecting a bit more, as the pictures I viewed had many more ammenities than what this particular ship had. i.e. Waterworks. I thought there would be several different options, i.e. bucket of water, water spouts, etc. There was one water slide that didn't even empty into the pool. It just abruptly stopped. Staff began locking away deck chairs at 6:30 in the evening, very disappointing!!!!

Pros: The ports of call. . . they were fantastic!

Cons: The food, ship ammenities.

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

I'm used to cruising with Royal Carribbean and my experience with that line is much better than with Carnival. This was my first experience with Carnival and I would not return.
I felt the entertainment was below average, compared to what I have experienced on other ships not associated with Carnival.
The staterooms, for the money paid, were nice. Cabin steward did an excellent job!