Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Fun honeymoon cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

The carnival valor was an excellent ship. My new wife and I had a blast the staff was VERY friendly and worked extremely hard to do everything we asked. The food was excellent and the Washington dining hall was top notch in food quality and service. The directors are commonly walking through the ship and mingling with guests. The shows were great. There is always something to do on this ship. My wife and I also enjoyed the adults only area of the ship were we could find a chair to sit in the sun without smal. Hildren running around. The ship was kept VERY clean. There is ALWAYS someone cleaning. Room service cleaned our room at least 3 times a day! We will be using carnival again!

Pros: There is always something to do on the Valor and the staff is VERY friendly

Cons: Had to pay for specialty coffee

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Fantastic service!
Might be the friendliest staff on sea or land