Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Really enjoyed

Sail Date: May 20, 2012

In comparison to 2 other cruises I have taken I really liked the cleanliness of the ship and the staff was excellent. It was just the right size. Without taking kids I really liked the adult pool/whirlpools and serinity. As long as the 20-30 year olds acted as adults in those areas. I did a lot more relaxing on this one. The shows on the pool side theater and tv really need to be more recent and not shown over and over (but that have been on the other cruises I had been on also).

Pros: Serinity

Cons: Didn't get to do Grand Cayman because of weather

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

size perfect, layout gets a little confusing on the the aft with the clubs/web getting there from the other side of the dining room. Very clean. decor was ok.
Food and staff was excellent. Suggest always sitting with others. Looked forward to dinner to meet people.
I am so glad I upgraded to the balcony. The room was just the right size and the service was awesome!
Staff was always there to assist.
Bands and DJ were great on the deck. 70 & 80 music was too much Kool & the Gang. I would reqest more variety and not get so set on the same songs. Shows and comedians were great. I appreciate that they repreformed the 80s show that was cancelled on Thur night to Friday but I didn't hear the announcement and missed it too. Was really wanting to see that one but under the circumstances I elected to not go to the second show on Thur. The staff really get the people involved in the activities.