Couldn't believe the change

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The last time that I sailed on a Carnival Cruise was 2 years ago on Freedom and it was so badly run (service, food and cleaniness) that I had decided it would be a long time before I would go on Carnival again. Having said that this past Easter a friend of mine wanted to take this cruise because of the itinerary and so we went. I am so glad that we did, I was pleasantly surprise at the service, food and cleaniness. The crew could not have been more accomadating and friendly. I would now highly recommend this ship. Kudos to the Captain for running such a great ship.

Was on the back of the ship and didnt like the way the verander partition was on a slant gave no privacy.

Pros: The service, cleaniness of the ship and the food

Cons: that the dress code wasnt adhered to in the dining room

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!