Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Couldn't believe the change

Sail Date: April 08, 2012

The last time that I sailed on a Carnival Cruise was 2 years ago on Freedom and it was so badly run (service, food and cleaniness) that I had decided it would be a long time before I would go on Carnival again. Having said that this past Easter a friend of mine wanted to take this cruise because of the itinerary and so we went. I am so glad that we did, I was pleasantly surprise at the service, food and cleaniness. The crew could not have been more accomadating and friendly. I would now highly recommend this ship. Kudos to the Captain for running such a great ship.

Pros: The service, cleaniness of the ship and the food

Cons: that the dress code wasnt adhered to in the dining room

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Was on the back of the ship and didnt like the way the verander partition was on a slant gave no privacy.