Not a good experience

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship is very old and the ship workers could not answer any of you questions. I had requested a wheel chair to get on and off the ship and I never received the services. Everyone we talked to kept referring us to other people. This was just terrible....I had knee surgery 4 weeks prior to the cruise and I had requested the service twice to carvinal cruise and my travel agent. There were way too many kids and the adult only was a joke.

The main dinning food was excellent. The breakfast buffet was terrible they were haning out the bacon and some of the desserts.

They needed more adult activities and a dance club for adults 25 and older.

Some of the evening staff members was great but the day people were trouble. I never got the wheel chair services I requested several times.

The ship was very clean but it was way too many people. The layout was terrible for adults. The adult only pool was in one location and the adult serenity spa was in another location. Not convient at all.

We had a balcony room and it was very small but clean

Pros: The evening dinner was the best

Cons: The service getting on and off the cruise(I needed wheel chair service)

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.