Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

8 Night Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was so clean and the service was just outstanding. We were a family of 10 and each one of us felt the same way about the ship. The entertainment was excellent and the food was great.

Our grandson has a peanut allergy. Each evening after our dinner, the hostess came to have our grandson order his meal for the next evening. This insured us that his food would not come in contact with anything that was prepared with peanuts.

I know lately there has been some negavtive publicity regarding cruise ships, but I can say without hesitation that I recommend the Valor.

One recommendation I would make is: Provide a place that families with children could dance together much like a wedding receiption. Our kids ages 11 to 15 would have really enjoyed something like that.

Pros: Everything about the cruise was wonderful. The ship was immaculate and the service was beyond good. The most organized cruise I have ever been on. Highly recommend the Valor

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!