Cruise to Carribean

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2012
Ship: Carnival Valor
The Valor was a nice ship, although not, in my opinion, any better than the Holland America or Princess ships we have been on. Our room steward was excellent and the ship was clean and well kept. The food was excellent. The ship in general seemed very crowded and busy and the continual loud music was "cute" at sail away but got very annoying as our cruise progressed. I wanted to find a place to escape the general noise and hub bub of the ship (other than our cabin) but could never find a spot.

I appreciated the announcements of "Family Friendly" programs vs "Adult/"R" rated" entertainment so I could choose MY kind of good entertainment. I was disappointed to see that the get togethers for the gay and lesbian minority were in the cruise itinerary every day. What about the other groups that might want to have their group meetings announced? Is there a way they can be recognized as well?

Pros: Food overall was excellent

Cons: The music got very annoying

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!