Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Very good trip

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The shows were excellent. Grand Turk was the only port I had not visited before and found it disappointing. I understand the Caicos are much nicer - maybe that could become a stop?
Excursions should have been organized better. In Grand Turk we were led from one place to another w/ much unnecessary walking.
The tour in La Romana (catamaran sail & snorkel) got cancelled but we were not notified. Even at the "meeting place" there was no guide and no info; again, much unnecessary walking and no opportunity to choose a substitution for our excursion.

Pros: sea days at each end for relaxing

Cons: very windy, rough seas (beyond any cruise line's control)

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Bathrooms in common areas could have been cleaner.
The entertainment itself was excellent, but one night there was NO show, and on 2 nights there was only one, at 10:30 (rather late for me, but I went anyhow).