Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It would have been but.................

Sail Date: February 26, 2012

I got very sick on the ship but for what i seen is very nice the best I have seen so far. I developed kidney stones on this trip so I couldnt enjoy myself and husband .
It was my husband 50 birthday and my week it was a terror week full of soprises. I was transfer to the hospital in Key West for treatment and I was on pain killers all week going to see the dr on the ship every day .So I didint enjoy myself or my husband,s birthday It was very sad coming back with not been able to enjoy the holiday that I had plan for us .

Pros: I would have seen more of the ship

Cons: going to the dr every day

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!