Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Mixed Feelings

Sail Date: January 29, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

In short, there is always alot to like about a cruise. The ship always had many activities; something for everyone (I was traveling with ages 9, 21, 56, and 80). I was on the Carnival Valor 20 months ago. I was very disappointed to learn that they had exactly the same show as 20 months ago. The same magician, the same dance and music numbers, the same passenger-involved show on the last night with exactly the same songs. You would think that these would have changed after 20 months. I guess if you want something different, you should avoid taking the same ship for a few years.

Pros: Clean, great room service. Lots of activities.

Cons: Was on same ship 20 months ago. Cruise had exactly the same shows, same magician, same dance numbers, etc. You would think they would change the shows from time to time. Very disappointing!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Did not change the shows after 20 months. Very disappointing.