Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

OK Cruise

Sail Date: January 29, 2012

My second time on Valor. Clean, comfortable, crew pleasant and helpful. My cabin on 10th deck, right below gym which was great because I work out every day. Buffet on 9th deck, very convenient. Coffee in buffet is awful. Had to go to coffee bar to enjoy a good coffee. Gym very nice, all the right equipment. Didn't go to any shows; Carnival doesn't really have good entertainment, so I didn't bother to even look. I'm a vegan; very limited choices. Mongollian Wok was excellent; chef made my noodles with no fat or oil, very delicious. Deserts looked great, but I don't eat desert, but sure was tempted! Serenity deck so nice, great place to read, relax, etc. Overall, a very nice cruise.

Pros: Serenity Deck

Cons: Lack of food choices for Vegans

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

If I weren't a vegan and therefore on such a restricted eating program, I'd say all the food options were excellent. Didn't go to dining room or steak house.
Standard inside cabin, nothing special, but it was clean and easy to deal with.
All staff helpful, polite, friendly.