Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Attention from Crew of The Ship.

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was my first time cruise, I always the time refuse to take one, but the crew and attention of this ship change my mind I love everything in the ship, I can,t believe somebody make bad commentary about them, they always try to satisfy the people, they are very amazing people, I miss they a lot, they always make us fill very important person. We recommend widely this cruises. Donot pay attention to bad critice about carnival, a lot people are bitter people trying to make a bad advertizind or putting stupid compliance about really graeat people; they are Carnival Valor I am very glad to recommend this cruices, thanks Valor Crew your are Amazing . I am sorry for my English but I can past the opportunity to tell everybody they are Great. Really Great.

Pros: Everything

Cons: To leave the ship.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The ship is awesome , perfect size, perfect activity, I never leave alone my kids but in the ship I leave them in the Camp is spectacular, great crew, thanks Girls to take care very good of my kids.
The foods were excellent, the dinner was very nice, Rodolfo my maitress was awesome we miss him alot thanks Rodolfo, you are awesome.
Other great reason my budget was very short but my room was great, very clean, great attention, our stateroom crew out of series, thanks Jose, a Nicaraguan Awesome man.
They were awesome, very helpfulness and friendly.
This ship has a lot of activity in the cassino, i the pool, in the theater, in the camp, gallery, everything is awesome.
Every age has a lot activity we have very great time, my kids great time in the camp the kids love their activity. Great everythings.