Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First cruise ever- tons of FUN!!

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

Decor was a little off- ie. color combinations/gaudy decor. BUT this was my first cruise and I was overwhelmed with how opulent everything was. Felt like a millionaire!!

Pros: Latin Night at the club, Comedy shows, evening entertainment, tea time, galley tour, movies on the big screen with popcorn, fitness classes.

Cons: Some of crew weren't spectacular.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Liked the layout, though tricky to get to Washington Dining Room for tea time. Not all elevators get there etc. For folks with mobility issues, some kind of orientation might be helpful.
Liked the variety and that there was always someplace to get food.
Our room was awesome! Couldn't believe how big it was. Balcony was SO cool!
They found my bracelet I'd lost. Nice! Love the towel origami on the beds each day :)
Bingo was a bit expensive. Lots of things cost extra :( Loved the fitness classes and workshops, dance classes, and galley tour. Loved evening entertainment. Break dancers were a highlight for sure. Final night Legends was hilarious.