Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Valor

Sail Date: December 18, 2011

The decor of faces of heroes on the wall was a little scarey. Overall the ship was very clean.

Pros: Ports of Call - Key West, Grand Cayman, Montego Bay

Cons: Constantly being asked if I wanted a drink; even when I had a drink in my hand. Would have liked a little more time on each of the islands.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The food was average; nothing exceptional except for the warm chocolate melting cake.
Our room steward did an excellent job except twice she forgot to leave us clean beach towels. I did not like being constantly asked if I wanted a drink. We had at least 10 different people ask us if we wanted something to drink within a 5 minute time period. Very annoying. I've been on other cruises and have never seen the drink servers be so aggressive. Maybe it's because they get an automatic 15% tip on all beverages.