Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Unnecessarily noisy

Sail Date: December 04, 2011

The ship was good - just too noisy.

Pros: Food and friendly staff

Cons: Our room was above theatre and noise was excessive. Too loud in theatre as well.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Unnecessarily noisy. Even the music waiting for the performance to start was cranked up. Every time a performer or host asked the crowd to make some noise I felt sorry for anyone who was in a forward stateroom above the theatre - as I knew I would be for the late show.
Unless you are a late person do not get a room above the theatre. We normally are in bed by 10.30pm and this is when the entertainment starts. I could hear every word of the songs and the audience participation above the noise of the TV in our room. A nap during the afternoon was also not possible.