Unnecessarily noisy

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 04, 2011
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was good - just too noisy.

Unnecessarily noisy. Even the music waiting for the performance to start was cranked up. Every time a performer or host asked the crowd to make some noise I felt sorry for anyone who was in a forward stateroom above the theatre - as I knew I would be for the late show.

Unless you are a late person do not get a room above the theatre. We normally are in bed by 10.30pm and this is when the entertainment starts. I could hear every word of the songs and the audience participation above the noise of the TV in our room. A nap during the afternoon was also not possible.

Pros: Food and friendly staff

Cons: Our room was above theatre and noise was excessive. Too loud in theatre as well.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!