Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great 50th Birthday Gift!

Sail Date: October 02, 2011

I bought this cruise as a gift for my mother's 50th birthday. She loved it. I thought there wern;t enought activities for me. There were times where I was actually looking for something to do.

Pros: My mother really enjoyed herself. Food was great.

Cons: Not enough on-ship activities for a 20-something year old. Excursion too expensive if you buy them through Carnival.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Stay away from Mahogany bay, this is Carnival's beach that they built. Instead, get out and take a taxi to West Bay Beach or West End Beach. Along the way drive through the smaller towns.
Don't Miss: West Bay Beach
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Hell, although its a tourist trap, how many people can seriously say I've been to hell and back.
Belize City, Belize
Take a tour, not much to see in town, so it's better to take a taxi or a tour of the island.
Beach was rocky, don't forget water shows! But it has amazing views.