Great 50th Birthday Gift!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2011
Ship: Carnival Valor
I bought this cruise as a gift for my mother's 50th birthday. She loved it. I thought there wern;t enought activities for me. There were times where I was actually looking for something to do.

Take a tour, not much to see in town, so it's better to take a taxi or a tour of the island.

Don't Miss: Hell, although its a tourist trap, how many people can seriously say I've been to hell and back.
Stay away from Mahogany bay, this is Carnival's beach that they built. Instead, get out and take a taxi to West Bay Beach or West End Beach. Along the way drive through the smaller towns.
Don't Miss: West Bay Beach
Beach was rocky, don't forget water shows! But it has amazing views.

Pros: My mother really enjoyed herself. Food was great.

Cons: Not enough on-ship activities for a 20-something year old. Excursion too expensive if you buy them through Carnival.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!