Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great family vacation! good time to bond

Sail Date: September 04, 2011

The ship is in great shape a few things here an there but nothing that will prevent me from cruising again...

Pros: camp carnival

Cons: food in main dining room

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

the food in the main dining where ok...menu should be more interesting...
decor was very nice and simple,...good for what we wanted...as we only went to sleep there...too many activities to stay in the room!!!
good...I like the fact that the staff was very diverse..
great!! speacially the shows at the IVanhoe Teather...I just love the voice Brie the singer she is great
The best thing of this cruise to me was the camp. I love everthing about it the staff is great..and they keep me informed of my kids...just great
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
AWWWWW just great...we had lunch in fat tuesday!!! it was great atmosphere great I did some activieties witht he kiks...they just love it...
Belize City, Belize
The reazon I took this cruise was because of Belize however I was dissapointed that there was not much to do in the immidiate area,...but will fly instead..
Cozumel is just a great port...SO many changes from the last time I visited...We went to a local beach that was just goergeous out of this world. My brother is jewelry designer and we were able to get beautifull stones and other things for his collection....I just love mexico and will go back to cozumel anytime...
George Town, Grand Cayman
My kind of island very beautifull... beach was excellent. However I went to A beach I beleive the name is Royal or Palm someting they charge us for the use of the chairs and umbrealla of wich i did not have a problem paying..we pay 50 they also charge other people. However to our surprise there were pepple that came after us from the cruise that did not pay. I approach the rental guy about it and he told me locals dont pay. SO i told him they are not local they are with us at the cruise. He did not knew what to say they charge some people and not others. Just be carefull with that.