Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: July 31, 2011

There is nothing wrong with the ship, the crew act in the best attitude and professionalism. if I may compare to other panies, there is lack in shows and the food quality need improvement. I understand on the quantity demand however there is no place for mistakes with the food. all salads or cold food was not fresh with bad taste, we saw many people loading plats and leave them a side after short taste, bad taste. you lose money - customers unhappy. I could not find one type of sugar free desserts. you should think on diabetics too. I think only the food cannot get good rate the rest was great. the islands visits was very nice the add "colors" to the cruise vacation.

Pros: well organized operation, shows and the Islands visits.

Cons: In general: The food was not in quality as expected especially the cold salads that didn't have good taste and no sugar free desserts.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

See my comment above
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't miss the island tour. beautiful island and great Megan bay. wish we could see more islands.
Don't Miss: Don't miss the island tour
Grand Turk Island
the beach/water was not clear and nice like Half Moon
Don't Miss: N/A
San Juan, Puerto Rico
must see the Phillipe Del Morrow fortress and the old city.
Don't Miss: Phillipe Del Morrow fortress
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
wonderful beach.