Gorgeous!!!!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2011
I loved it! Everything was absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to go on another cruise very soon! This was by far the highlight of my year!

I loved Mexico! Right when you get off port there are sooo many shops to look through, and usually the prices are cheaper. You have to go to the Ron Jon's Surf Shop!
Don't Miss: Off-roading
We went zipling and cave tubing and it was surreal. I never thought I would be zipling through a tropical rain forest!
Don't Miss: Cavetubing
The people were so nice here! It was amazing and I'll never forget it.
Don't Miss: Flying chair
Gorgeous, breathtaking, interesting
Don't Miss: Dolphins

Pros: Everything!

Cons: Nothing, everything was amazing!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!