Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cheap Tickets shore excursion joke

Sail Date: June 12, 2011

The trip and carnival were great. However when I booked the cruise I was told I would receive a 75 credit for a shore excursion. When I arrived it was not on my account. I called cheap tickets while on the cruise and they said they emailed a code to me one month prior. I informed them that I did not receive it and that cheap tickets sends about 2-3 emails weekly. The lady was unwilling to help and did nothing to rectify the situation. I would book another cruise with carnival but would not do it through this website. I have been a customer for 5 years now and booked many flights/trips.

Pros: Traveling to different countries

Cons: Never received shore excursion credit

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

We did a powerboat excursion where you drove your own 2 person powerboat through the ocean following a guide. It was amazing. When we came back they showed us how to make authentic salsa and had lunch for purchase, a private beach and pool with tiki hut and swimup bar.
George Town, Grand Cayman
If you don't like shopping you must book a shore excursion here or there is nothing to do. No public beach around.
Belize City, Belize
Goff's Caye snorkeling was a blast. They took you out of an island 12 miles off the coast... Don't go into the port alone or without a tour guide as it is dangerous.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Don't book a shore excursion to the beach here. You can walk from the ship to the beach for free and use their chairs. We did the same trip that many paid $40 a person for free.