Carnival Cruises

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship and crew were great, but I will not travel on another Carnival cruise. This was my first and last. I've used other cruise lines and never felt like their main goal was to extract every penny they could from me during the cruise. Carnival made me feel like the entire cruise was a sales pitch to buy another cruise.

STAY AWAY FROM THE ART AUCTIONS RUN BY PARK WEST. THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF. YOU CAN BUY THE SAME ART FOR LESS ON-LINE WHEN YOU GET HOME.

Not a place you can venture out on your own.
Beautiful Beaches
Don't do the Jeep 4x4 excursion Carnival offers. It's a waste of money.
Would go back and stay here.

Pros: Staff

Cons: Carnival does their best to get every penny you have with you on the trip

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.