Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Reflections of a Cruise "Virgin"

Sail Date: December 19, 2010

I liked the patriotic theme, but orange seemed an odd color to go with the blue and white.

Cons: Venue locations were difficult to navigate

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

My stateroom was actually larger then I expected.
My cabin steward was especially friendly and helpful!
The crew did an excellent job of having lots of children's activitieis.
It was impossible to walk around the ship on any single deck. It was also difficult to nagivate through the ship, particularly on the decks involving food service. All the pools were in the aft part of the ship.
Having heard how 'fabulous" cruise food was in quality and abundance, I twas disappointed. Most of my entrees arrived lukewarm to cold. The "warm" melting chocolate dessert was the hottest thing served.
I was expecting to see Broadway/touring company level of entertainment; it wasn't there.
Belize City, Belize
Belize City was dirty and shabby.
Don't Miss: Cave tubing adventure
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
This stop was a complete waste of time and money. The West End was horrid.
Don't Miss: nothing