Reflections of a Cruise "Virgin"

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2010
I liked the patriotic theme, but orange seemed an odd color to go with the blue and white.

Having heard how 'fabulous" cruise food was in quality and abundance, I twas disappointed. Most of my entrees arrived lukewarm to cold. The "warm" melting chocolate dessert was the hottest thing served.

I was expecting to see Broadway/touring company level of entertainment; it wasn't there.

The crew did an excellent job of having lots of children's activitieis.

My cabin steward was especially friendly and helpful!

It was impossible to walk around the ship on any single deck. It was also difficult to nagivate through the ship, particularly on the decks involving food service. All the pools were in the aft part of the ship.

My stateroom was actually larger then I expected.
This stop was a complete waste of time and money. The West End was horrid.
Don't Miss: nothing
Belize City was dirty and shabby.
Don't Miss: Cave tubing adventure

Cons: Venue locations were difficult to navigate

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!