Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

this was my first time with carnaval cruise and the 3rd cruise for me,I was with my wife and my 2 year old daughter. the experience overall was good,was a few things I did like and a few I did not.The best thing was the entertainment,the food was good,the room was big,I had ocean view cabin,the ship is big so is lots of space ,so you always have something to do.I did not like the pool`s size,very small and always full of people.the resting areas looks like they were dirty.(they were not) but looks like because the furniture were so old.

Pros: entertainment, room space

Cons: condition of public areas,looks very old

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!