Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Experience

Sail Date: August 29, 2010

The overall experience was great! We had plenty of things to do but decided not to participate in all they had to offer. The one thing that was a must see was the 80's tribute in the Ivanhoe Theater and the comedy show was hilarious! The only thing that could use a little cleaning up was the friendliness of the staff. There were some members of the crew that were always courteous but for the majority of the time, they were not. That I feel is the only thing that was not a great as the other cruise line that my husband and I have been on.

Pros: The ports of call and the activities on board the ship

Cons: The staff was not as nice as the other cruise line that we had been on

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

The only cuisine on the ship that was outstanding was the steak house. The food was wonderful and the staff was a delight to deal with!
Belize City, Belize
I loved the souvenir shops. They had handmade gifts that really captured the essence of the city to me. I was able to purchase some classy exotic pieces that I would never be able to find where I live.
I had the MOST fun at this port! My husband and I purchased the Zip Line Tour shore excursion and it was the best decision to go with! The staff there was outstanding and funny and they made sure to make you feel comfortable with the activities! Not to mention, the souvenir shops there also carried locally made items that are very unique! Even though we did not go to downtown Cozumel, the pier activities itself was great. I could only imagine what could have been if we went downtown.
Don't Miss: Fly High Zip Line Tour is the one NOT to miss
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Unless you purchased a shore excursion, the main beach was very crowded. Especially when there are 2-3 other cruise ships docked with you.
George Town, Grand Cayman