Balcony Experience on Carnival's Valor

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: July 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
The ship was beautiful and smooth sailing! It was clean. I loved the variety of things to do- there was a piano bar, dance club, casino, lounge, theater, etc. The only thing that was not ideal was how crowded the pool/ decks were. I have cruised before and do not think the deck layout was the best I have seen- but the bars/ entertainment was better. We got a balcony, and that is the WAY TO GO! I will never cruise again without a balcony room.

I LOVED the balcony!

Pros: The balcony!

Cons: The ship pools were really crowded... but that is to be expected.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!