Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I'm Hooked On Cruising

Sail Date: June 06, 2010

This was our first experience with Carnival and only my second cruise of my life and I am hooked on cruising. Carnival presents a very professional well organized staff and a clean well designed ship. We were very impressed and how smoothly everything went from the boarding process to the escursions at the Ports of Call. The activities on the ship were derverse and entertaining and they had something for everyone. The cross section of people on the ship was from young to old and I love that diversity. Carnival has something for everyone from 2 years old to 102 years old. We are already planning our next trip on Carnival. We would like to give a great big Thank You and Job Well done to the Carnival Organization and the Crew of the Carnival Valor.

Pros: Great sense of safety and being taken care of.

Cons: That the trip ended.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

We don't have any young children but we did take a tour through the childrens section and were very impressed at their activities.
Wonderful Room with plenty of room and great storage.
Very, very professional and well organized.
Clean, organized and something for everyone.
The food was excellent and the serving staff were very helpful.
Something fior everyone. The Broadway style show, "It's not over yet" was one of the finest productions I have seen anywhere land or sea.
Belize City, Belize
Best tour of the trip. Our guide was very well informed and really gave us an education on the ruins and sites to see. The River Wallace trip back was wonderful with many great things to see.
Don't Miss: The Wallace Boat Trip was exciting and informative
George Town, Grand Cayman
I was just a little disappointed in the 4 x 4 Jeep tour that we took. The Jeep that they gave me to drive had holes in the hood and was almost out of gas. The tour only lasted about 30 minutes and didn't really cover anything exciting or wonderful to see, plus it was a hundred dollars. We won't do that one again.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Great tour. Our guide was informative and very funny and we enjoyed seeing the country.
Don't Miss: Get a picture of you with a realy monkey on your head.
Probably the most beatiful beach I have seen in my life. The colors of the water were so vivid I was amazed.
Don't Miss: The beach and the colors of the water, Amazing!