Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 09, 2010

I can't remember when I've had more fun. The ports of call were the least important except for Cozumel which I absolutely love! Great staff, plenty to do, great all day long buffet with food galore. Even the little ones onboard seemed to be having a blast. And somehow they managed to put my cousin and me with a table full of ladies that we bonded with immediately and had more fun with all of them than I would have thought possible. Plus, everyone seemed to be having a great deal fun no matter where we went on the ship!

Pros: The variety of ages

Cons: Can't think of a thing!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
Didn't even get off the ship -- had heard too many negatives so just stayed onboard and laid around and ate all day!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Didn't find the port stores very good at all -- did not do a shore excursion and kind of glad cause it was so darn hot!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Best place for great shopping AND terrific restaurants and friendly people. I LOVE Cozumel!
Don't Miss: Playa Mia Beach Party -- great beach and friendly staff.