GREAT CRUISE FOR ALL AGES

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
I can't remember when I've had more fun. The ports of call were the least important except for Cozumel which I absolutely love! Great staff, plenty to do, great all day long buffet with food galore. Even the little ones onboard seemed to be having a blast. And somehow they managed to put my cousin and me with a table full of ladies that we bonded with immediately and had more fun with all of them than I would have thought possible. Plus, everyone seemed to be having a great deal fun no matter where we went on the ship!

Didn't find the port stores very good at all -- did not do a shore excursion and kind of glad cause it was so darn hot!
Didn't even get off the ship -- had heard too many negatives so just stayed onboard and laid around and ate all day!
Best place for great shopping AND terrific restaurants and friendly people. I LOVE Cozumel!
Don't Miss: Playa Mia Beach Party -- great beach and friendly staff.

Pros: The variety of ages

Cons: Can't think of a thing!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!