Best Cruise we've been on.

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
Ship was well kept up, service was excellent. Ship was clean, well maintained lots of bars, hang out areas, activities, etc. Large screen on deck for watching movies while underway was excellent.

Dining was excellent. Food was excellent. Service was beyond excellent. Have nothing but good things to say despite being a skeptic prior to the cruise. My only complaint was lack of variety for breakfast, however I say that with some reservation because It was excellent as well.

We are into trivia and the ship offered alot in that regard for us. Shows were great, Comedians were great. Despite being a skeptic on this point as well I really enjoyed myself in each activity on board. If you get a chance to do the Galley tour, do it. That was interesting and fun as well.

Service was 5 star. Thats all I can really say.

Ship is very well maintained, Large and spacious. Multiple Bars and hang outs all over the place and some were unfound until later in the cruise which made for discovery the whole cruise.

We stated in an inside cabin on Deck 10. No complaints, room was well kept, location was by far best for us. With no balcony we were 50 yards out our door to the main deck. As good as it gets for inside cabin i think.

Pros: The dining

Cons: The breakfast - however Im stretching to find fault with anything

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!