GREAT Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Valor
Valor is a nice ship, however, I noticed that the casino on this ship is the smallest out of all the ships I've cruised on.

I've noticed a cutback on the times/shifts of dining, also room service only provides sandwiches...not a variety of choices.

ALL of Carnival's staff is EXCELLENT - a great group of people from all over the word!

Carnival is excellent on the cleanliness of ALL their ships. I expect there is zero tolerance for unsanitary areas.

Pros: the ship's staff & my excursions

Cons: cut backs on the ship

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!