Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise ever

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Great ship. The stateroom accommodations were above my expectations, large state rooms, quiet, clean, and comfortable. The dining areas, as well as the dining room were very well placed, easy to get to. The atrium was very pretty, allowing us to experience evenings of informal entertainment. I was extremely worried about motion sickness. But in spite of hurricane Ida, I was sick only the night we pulled out of port. The stabilizers apparently did an excellent job for us.

Pros: The whole experience

Cons: The weather

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!