Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a good cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

We enjoyed ourself and were treated very good. One of my disapointments was on planned tribute for our armed forces, on NOV. 11. That is veterens day, to most it might not be that important anymore, not a news maker. I guess at my age i still hold close to my heart the service these people did for this Great country.

Pros: The cabin person was just great!!! As was our dinning room waiter wrer SUPER!!!

Cons: On Nov. 11, there was not ONE event to honor all the people who have served!!! That was not what expected!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!