Our first cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2009
Ship: Carnival Valor
Very clean and a nice variety of activities. The pool and track were smaller than I imagined, but still nice ameninities. The spa and fitness center were above my expectations.
The water was beautiful and the snorkeling was great! The "zip line and snorkel" exercusion was not to our satisfaction. The zip line was only 25 feet long and there were a variety of man-made climbing walls. I was hoping it would be in the jungle!
The snorkeling tours were unorganied and the city was diry.
I loved the people, scuba diving, and the little restuart close to the pier. We will definately take a vacation here next time!

Pros: I liked seeing many different islands.

Cons: Taking the tender into shore and/or waiting in lines.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!