Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fantastic Family Vacation

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

This was my 12th cruise and I just loved it. I had the opportunity to share it with my sister who was a first time cruiser and now she is hooked. Our cabin steward was awesome!! He was attentive to our every need. Our waiter and busboy were fantastic. They were friendly and entertaining and the kids just loved them. After the first day our drinks were on the table when we were seated for dinner, to the amazement of those who never cruised before.

Pros: The ship, the food, our cabin steward and dinning room staff!!!

Cons: NONE

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!