Nice Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2008
The overall experience was good..I have cruised in the past 5 yrs, so I knew what to expect..The islands of the eastern carribean were great....I wish the pools were bigger, it was impossible to get a spot even close to the pool on the days at sea...Plus, the rudeness of people seems to get worse and worse..My girlfriend was hit with a tray by someone in the buffet line and she had to literally make the woman apologize....
The island tour was nice but if you like beaches you should just head straight there...
Loved the stingray adventure..
The kayak, hike and snorkel was one of the best excursions I have been on...but you better be in decent shape for this one,,

Pros: The excursions were a lot of fun

Cons: The pools were way to small for the size of the ship.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!