Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our Honeymoon Cruise

Sail Date: April 20, 2008

Except for the disappointment with the sports bar, everything else was great! This was my second time sailing with Carnival with the first time being almost 4 years ago.

Pros: The comfort of the cabin beds. I always get the best sleep aboard the ships.

Cons: The fact that the so-called sports bar didn't have the American version of ESPN. It only had the International version which only showed soccer and tennis (are you kidding me?). This was the week of the NFL draft, EVERYONE wanted to be there and watch that, but it wasn't on. Shame on you!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We arrived during the beginning of Carnival. Great food, music and happy hours as the local restaraunt.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The beach was beautiful except for all those green seaweed pod-looking things. Reminded me of the movie Gremlins. We still swam anyway, Had a blast!
Great deals on jewelry, liquor/spirits and time share opportunities.
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs! Who doesn't love a free drink? Great food and staff as well.