9/30/07 Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Valor
I would recomment with some improvements. Purser desk under staffed. Food at rosies was garbage. Can't get sprite unles you go to a bar and on last day the bars are closed and they said rudely get room service. Of course the drink cards are no good for room service. Room service menus have about 5 selections and im guessing this is to discourage you from using room service. Room attendant took a bag of our stuff we were going through on the night before we left without asking. Of course no body knew anything. For a 1st cruise, I was not that impressed.

Pros: I could relax in my room

Cons: Food was terrible in Rosies!!!

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!