Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean

Worst experience so far!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

From the moment I had to deal with anyone from Carnival it was bad.
Iterniary was changed because of a hurricane that was fine but I was expecting 4 islands and we only got 3.
Transportation thru Carnival to the port I will never do this again, I would rather walk then to ever do that again.
The line at the port was horrable. I had 2 children in 100 degree weather outside in a 2 hour line thank goodness someone with common sense came to get us to go inside, but also the line inside to check in I have never seen something so bad.
Other then my diining room staff everyone else was so unprofessional and I can't believe that Carnival allows some of these people to work on this ship.

This is my 6th cruise (4th with Carnival) and this was the worse trip ever.

Pros: My dining room waiters

Cons: Everything else **HORRABLE**

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.