Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The best cruise ever

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

This was my first cruise that my family and I went on back in September of 2006. The first room we went through of course was the American atrium and I couldn't believe how high the skylight was. When we made it to our stateroom, I was impressed at the wood and nautical touches that had shown in beautiful decor. The suite we had was very spacious and relaxing. The staff was awsome and funny and the entertainment was a lot of fun. The pools were perfect in size and the water is very warm and relaxing. I liked the water slide the best with great views of the ocean. You really speed on those slides. The main show lounge is very decoarative with that theme of a castle with knights guarding the walls. Basically everything we did was better than what we were expeting. I definately recommend cruising on Carnival. I will return and have even more fun on the fun ships of Carnival.

Pros: I liked our room, lounges, pools, entertainment and the food.

Cons: I had no negatives for this ship.

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!