Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very disapionted after a dozen cruises!

Sail Date: March 25, 2007

I have travelled with Carnival on over a dozen cruises and this was absolutely the worst experience ever. I have even travelled on the Valor in the past. The food was absolutley horrible, and the service, with the exception of the roon stewart was poor. For being a Platinum card holder I did not feel that I was treated special. I will most likely be cruising again, but not with Carnival. I feel that the service, and class has been lowered.

Cons: The food was absolutely horrible!

Recommends Carnival Valor? No.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Living in Florida there is nothing to see at this port.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Touristy
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Living in Florida there is nothing to see at this port.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten