Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall a Good Cruise

Sail Date: February 04, 2007

Overall the ship was in great shape, the atmosphere was more then impressive and very clean.

Pros: The shows, how clean the boat was.

Cons: Dinner,

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
We enjoyed the cave tubing in Belize.
Don't Miss: "Cave tubing"
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We went to the dolphin encounter at Honduras, it was awesome!! I highly recomend everyone doing this!
Don't Miss: "dolphin encounter"
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Don't Miss: "dolphin encounter"
George Town, Grand Cayman
This was my 4th time at Grand Cayman and I fully enjoyed it everytime. I have done the sting ray city before so we didn't do that again but a great Island.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
I have been to Mexico several times and I think Costa Maya was just a typical Mexican city. A beautiful place but maybe more thought could be put into a better port.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Belize City, Belize
We enjoyed the cave tubing in Belize.
Don't Miss: "Cave tubing"
George Town, Grand Cayman