nice cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 22, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
I thought royal carribean and norweigan were more family oriented. Thier shows were not las vegas style shows like they are on the Valor. The Valor is for people who like to drink and party . If you like that then this is the ship for you. But if you want fun and more family types of things then I would recommmend the other cruise lines that are more geared to that. I like the value that you got for your dollar. The price was right. I guess you can't have it all or can you?

Don't Miss: shopping

Don't Miss: shopping

Pros: ports of call

Cons: not as personable as smaller ships

Recommends Carnival Valor? Yes!