Ports of call were great!

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
This was my first cruise, and I have to say I expected more--will try a different cruise line next time. The ship is new and big, but the pool areas are small, and close too early, the primary form of sea day entertainment was bingo, and the evening shows were dull, with the exception of the 80's night. We did have excellent service from our cabin steward and wait staff. On sea days the cruise director and his assistant made constant, loud public announcements about activites (usually bingo), and really made it difficult to relax on those days.
Not a lot of time at this port to really experience anything except shopping downtown, if you're interested. I'm a shopaholic, and I was underwhelmed.
Don't Miss: Atlantis hotel, but head straight there or you won't have enough time
LOVED IT! Wish we had more time to explore. We will definitely go back there.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay Beach. Should have stayed longer there.
LOVED IT! Phillipsburg is so cute! Marigot isn't worth the taxi fare--stay in Phillipsburg.
Don't Miss: Phillipsburg.
LOVED IT! Wish we had more time to explore. We will definitely go back there.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay Beach. Should have stayed longer there.
Don't Miss: Phillipsburg.

Pros: Ports of call, service

Cons: Constant public announcements, mostly dull entertainment