Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Time!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

This was my 17th cruise, my 5th with Carnival. Even though this was just a one week cruise we had a peaceful and restful cruise which is just what we wanted. We were upgraded to an outside room which was spacious. On other cruiselines where we had an outside or balcony room, their size was no comparison. We ate upstairs in Rosie's for most meals and never tired of the variety. The room service menu could use a little updating. I would recommend this ship to everyone. It is a great value for the bucks. We will definitely go on this ship again. A+ to Carnival.

Pros: The size of the outside rooms

Cons: Room service menu