Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: August 20, 2006

This was my first cruise so I really can't compare it to any other. However, I am going to say that I am hooked and Carnival has just adopted a lifer. I am trying to budget for next year already. I didn't bring my kids, but after watching all of the activites that Carnival offers for the kids, I know that my 4 kids will enjoy cruising with us next summer.

Pros: The Cabin

Cons: The T.V Stations

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
My husband went snorkeling, He said that he had a blast. I went shopping in the small market place by the dock. The people were very friendly. The children will still your heart. I think I passed out dollar bills like it was candy.
George Town, Grand Cayman
I went to the beach. It was really nice swimming and looking out at our cruise ship.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
It was pretty nice, but the vendors sell over priced stuff.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
Make sure you take a tour. It's a very beautiful place. I really didn't like the small boat that took us to shore. They drove to fast.
Belize City, Belize
George Town, Grand Cayman
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
It was pretty nice, but the vendors sell over priced stuff.