A Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Valor

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 20, 2006

Ship: Carnival Valor

Review Summary

This was my first cruise so I really can't compare it to any other. However, I am going to say that I am hooked and Carnival has just adopted a lifer. I am trying to budget for next year already. I didn't bring my kids, but after watching all of the activites that Carnival offers for the kids, I know that my 4 kids will enjoy cruising with us next summer.

Ports Of Call

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

My husband went snorkeling, He said that he had a blast. I went shopping in the small market place by the dock. The people were very friendly. The children will still your heart. I think I passed out dollar bills like it was candy.

Belize City, Belize

Make sure you take a tour. It's a very beautiful place. I really didn't like the small boat that took us to shore. They drove to fast.

George Town, Grand Cayman

I went to the beach. It was really nice swimming and looking out at our cruise ship.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

It was pretty nice, but the vendors sell over priced stuff.

George Town, Grand Cayman

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

It was pretty nice, but the vendors sell over priced stuff.

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Belize City, Belize

Pros: The Cabin

Cons: The T.V Stations