A Wonderful Cruise

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 20, 2006
Ship: Carnival Valor
This was my first cruise so I really can't compare it to any other. However, I am going to say that I am hooked and Carnival has just adopted a lifer. I am trying to budget for next year already. I didn't bring my kids, but after watching all of the activites that Carnival offers for the kids, I know that my 4 kids will enjoy cruising with us next summer.
I went to the beach. It was really nice swimming and looking out at our cruise ship.
It was pretty nice, but the vendors sell over priced stuff.
It was pretty nice, but the vendors sell over priced stuff.
My husband went snorkeling, He said that he had a blast. I went shopping in the small market place by the dock. The people were very friendly. The children will still your heart. I think I passed out dollar bills like it was candy.
Make sure you take a tour. It's a very beautiful place. I really didn't like the small boat that took us to shore. They drove to fast.

Pros: The Cabin

Cons: The T.V Stations