Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Big ship provides plenty of options

Sail Date: June 25, 2006

My experience with Carnival Valor was excellent! The rooms had adequate space for 2 people to move around and get ready for the day. The beds were very comfortable. The entertainment on-board was first rate. We saw 2 variety stage shows and 4 different comedians and enjoyed every-one. The casino tables were not intimidating at all. I've very rarely gambled but had a great time playing black-jack and roulette. The evening dining was wonderful! From the food to the service... not a single problem. All the crew members were extremely friendly and I loved hearing about the different countries the crew members came from. I would certainly reccommend this cruise to my friends and family!

Pros: variety of activities

Cons: crowds getting on and off the ship for excursions

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Fun shopping.... bartering with the shop keepers
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Fun shopping.... bartering with the shop keepers
George Town, Grand Cayman
The turtle farm was a waste of time. Stingray City was cool... lots of people but it was still cool I liked the city tour.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City
Belize City, Belize
Great service on the Snuba-Snorkel-Beach Break boat... music, rum punch, very friendly crew!
Don't Miss: We enjoyed everything... snuba, beach & shopping.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Best beach I've ever been to. Great Sand... clear water... great accomodations... live band... gift shops... food. Wonderful service.
Don't Miss: We only went to the beach so that's the only thing we saw.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Don't Miss: We only went to the beach so that's the only thing we saw.
Belize City, Belize
Don't Miss: We enjoyed everything... snuba, beach & shopping.