Big ship provides plenty of options

Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Valor

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 25, 2006

Ship: Carnival Valor

Review Summary

My experience with Carnival Valor was excellent! The rooms had adequate space for 2 people to move around and get ready for the day. The beds were very comfortable. The entertainment on-board was first rate. We saw 2 variety stage shows and 4 different comedians and enjoyed every-one. The casino tables were not intimidating at all. I've very rarely gambled but had a great time playing black-jack and roulette. The evening dining was wonderful! From the food to the service... not a single problem. All the crew members were extremely friendly and I loved hearing about the different countries the crew members came from. I would certainly reccommend this cruise to my friends and family!

Ports Of Call

George Town, Grand Cayman

The turtle farm was a waste of time. Stingray City was cool... lots of people but it was still cool I liked the city tour.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City

Belize City, Belize

Great service on the Snuba-Snorkel-Beach Break boat... music, rum punch, very friendly crew!
Don't Miss: We enjoyed everything... snuba, beach & shopping.

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Best beach I've ever been to. Great Sand... clear water... great accomodations... live band... gift shops... food. Wonderful service.
Don't Miss: We only went to the beach so that's the only thing we saw.

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Fun shopping.... bartering with the shop keepers

George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Sting Ray City

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Fun shopping.... bartering with the shop keepers

Belize City, Belize

Don't Miss: We enjoyed everything... snuba, beach & shopping.

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Don't Miss: We only went to the beach so that's the only thing we saw.

Pros: variety of activities

Cons: crowds getting on and off the ship for excursions