Carnival Valor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Getting away to rest

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

The ship was decorated in very good taste. And the ships store was very nice when I returned some a ring. I would like to see more theme cruises. I was on a ship with almost all familys and I'm single.

Pros: I enjoyed eating in Scarlets Dinning room. It was the best food ever!

Cons: I don't like being at the same table for dinner all week because I was by myself and I was at atable with very opinnonated people . All dinning breakfast and lunch I met wonderful people. One couple was on their 18th cruise with Carnival and the lady next to me was on her 17th cruise with carnival.